- Delivery Info & Cost
- Terms & Conditions Of Sale & Returns Info
- Customer Reviews
The first choice for first-class wet sanding results As a leading wet use abrasive, the 1913 siawat aluminium oxide series has been producing outstanding results for years thanks to such outstanding properties as high stock removal rates, optimal water resistance, long life and flexibility.
- Very high removal rate
- Extremely long lifetime
- Highly water-resistant
- Highly adaptable to contours and shapes
- May be used wet or dry
- The market-leading wet abrasive for years
- Sanding off coatings and impurities
- Sanding out unevenness at the edges of repaired surfaces
- Flatting bodyfiller and primer filler
- Fine sanding primer filler
- Keying old and new lacquers
- Removal of paint runs, orange-peel effect and dust inclusions Materials Colour; Primer filler; Primer coat; Epoxy primer coat; Old lacquer; Lacquer; Bodyfiller; Plastics
Available in a range of grits from 60g to 2500g
- REMEMBER FREE DELIVERY TO MAINLAND UK LOCATIONS ON ALL ORDER OVER £100.00 EX VAT
- POWDER COATINGS ORDERS ARE ALWAYS DELIVERED FOR FREE UNLESS OUTSIDE THE UK!!
- WE CAN SHIP ALL OVER THE WORLD, PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR COSTS.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY COST IS £12.00 PLUS VAT FOR ALL ORDERS UNDER £100.00 NETT EXCEPT FOR POWDER DELIVERIES.
Lead time is 2-3 working days from order at present on all orders except Powder Coatings which are next day.
Returns accepted within 14 days from receipt of order. Item must be returned in it's original packaging in the same condition it was sent.
Unfortunately we cannot accept returns of any mixed colours unless WE have made the incorrect colour.
Terms & Conditions can be found here