PPG Max Meyer 0200 2K High Solids Clearcoat Lacquer 5lt
- Delivery Info & Cost
- Terms & Conditions Of Sale & Returns Info
- Customer Reviews
PPG Max Meyer 0200 2K High Solids Clearcoat Lacquer 5lt.
High quality clearcoat formulated to offer a high gloss finish over AQUAMAX® basecoat. This durable clearcoat provides you with a fast drying, easy to use offer with a simple 2:1 mixing ratio. Due to its high solid content, it saves on product whilst also offering excellent polishing characteristics.
Available with 4 Hardener choices.
- 9000 provides the fastest process time for spot repairs over 25°C
- 8000 can be used when a slightly slower option is needed for Panel repairs below 25°C and spot repairs over 25°C
- 6000 which is suitable for Spot and panel repairs over 25°C & total re-sprays
- 4000 for Panel repairs over 25°C and total re-sprays any temperature
Features and Benefits
- Easy mixing: It's simple 2:1 ratio eases product use.
- Fast flash off: 10 minutes flash off. Improving bodyshop throughput.
- Good polishing characteristics: Polishing is easy and can be carried out days after the product has been applied.
- High solid properties: Due to its high solid content, less product needs to be applied compared to a medium solid
to give the same film build. Saving on product usage for the bodyshop.
- Range of hardener options: Gives bodyshops flexibility for different types of repair.
- Robust Application Properties: Can be used successfully in a wide variety of bodyshop conditions all year round.
- Visit application: Improving process time and energy cost savings.
Product weight 6.00kg
Product Technical Data Sheet - please click here
- REMEMBER FREE DELIVERY TO MAINLAND UK LOCATIONS ON ALL ORDER OVER £100.00 EX VAT
- POWDER COATINGS ORDERS ARE ALWAYS DELIVERED FOR FREE UNLESS OUTSIDE THE UK!!
- WE CAN SHIP ALL OVER THE WORLD, PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR COSTS.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY COST IS £12.00 PLUS VAT FOR ALL ORDERS UNDER £100.00 NETT EXCEPT FOR POWDER DELIVERIES.
Lead time is 2-3 working days from order at present on all orders except Powder Coatings which are next day.
Returns accepted within 14 days from receipt of order. Item must be returned in it's original packaging in the same condition it was sent.
Unfortunately we cannot accept returns of any mixed colours unless WE have made the incorrect colour.
Terms & Conditions can be found here