Anest Iwata Icon X3 Air-Assisted Airless 30:1 Pump C/W MSGS-200 Spray Gun
- Delivery Info & Cost
- Terms & Conditions Of Sale & Returns Info
- Customer Reviews
Premium quality Multispray/Air Assisted Airless Paint Pump Package
Some serious jobs require a good partner, and the Multispray version of the Anest Iwata Icon X-3 series were developed to be your best workmate during long days of painting.
The Pump is compact and therefore easily transportable, thanks to its new compact filter but at the same time its 30:1 ratio will allow you to work with the most viscous paints such as 2K products/Emulsions and more.
The premium quality MSGS-200 Spray Gun that comes with the package has some unique features including the ability to reduce the fan pattern down by 50% and easy access to the tip for faster, simpler changes.
- New Delivery Paint Filter TF-1S (100 mesh)
- Suction hose with filter or Hopper set (6 lt.)
- All wetted parts in stainless steel
- Fluid valve seats in carbide
- Hard chromed plate surfaces inside
- Self-adjusting V packings
- Adjustable by up to 50% fan pattern on the spray gun (patent pending)
KIT CONTAINS :
- Icon X3 30:1 Air Assisted Airless Pump
- MSGS-200 Evo Spray Gun
- High Pressure 7.5MT Air/Fluid Hose
- REMEMBER FREE DELIVERY TO MAINLAND UK LOCATIONS ON ALL ORDER OVER £100.00 EX VAT
- POWDER COATINGS ORDERS ARE ALWAYS DELIVERED FOR FREE UNLESS OUTSIDE THE UK!!
- WE CAN SHIP ALL OVER THE WORLD, PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR COSTS.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY COST IS £12.00 PLUS VAT FOR ALL ORDERS UNDER £100.00 NETT EXCEPT FOR POWDER DELIVERIES.
Lead time is 2-3 working days from order at present on all orders except Powder Coatings which are next day.
Returns accepted within 14 days from receipt of order. Item must be returned in it's original packaging in the same condition it was sent.
Unfortunately we cannot accept returns of any mixed colours unless WE have made the incorrect colour.
Terms & Conditions can be found here